Get stuck into a quick, easy sewing project with our wooden heart embroidery kit! If you are debating trying embroidery for the first time, this is a great taster kit, which shouldn't take you too long to complete, and helps you to learn a new skill without breaking the bank.
Starting with an easy embroidery kit will give you the opportunity to try a new craft and quickly create a new decoration for your home within a couple of hours!
Once you've stitched your heart decoration, it will look great hung up in your home all year round! It would also make a great gift for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day, to tell someone special that you love them.
Inside the kit, you will receive the wooden block, with all of the holes pre-drilled for you to stitch right through. You'll also get needles & thread, some beads, illustrated instructions and a piece of ribbon to hang your decoration. So whether you are looking to try embroidery for yourself, or want to give the kit to someone special, you'll have all of the materials you need to get stuck in! All you will need to find is a pair of scissors to snip the threads, and you're ready to go.
Your kit will include:
- 2x Needles (1x John James embroidery needle, 1x beading needle)
- Full Instructions (A5 size booklet)
- Pine Wooden Block with Holes to Stitch Through (block measures approx. 40mm x 45mm x 5mm)
- Stranded Cotton
- Seed Beads (Size 11 Toho Seed Beads)
- Extra Thread (for attaching beads)
- Gingham Ribbon (for hanging decoration)