Learn how to use satin stitch, french knots and beads to create this bright, colourful flower, with everything included in our sunflower embroidery kit. The instructions guide you through the process step by step, using a combination of written directions, illustrated diagrams, photographs and the option to watch video tutorials.
The perfect creative gift for your wife, sister, daughter or friend.
We have included everything needed to create the kit, making it perfect to give as a gift, or for you to get started right away! The only thing you'll need is your own pair of scissors. You will receive all of the below items in your kit:
- 2x Needles (1x John James embroidery needle, 1x beading needle)
- Full Instructions (A4 size booklet)
- Linen Fabric with Pre-Printed Outline
- Backer (to place behind the fabric)
- 4” Embroidery Hoop (Elbesee Hardwood Hoop)
- Threads (DMC Stranded Cotton, Appletons Crewel Wool)
- Seed Beads (Size 11 Toho Seed Beads)
- Bobbin of Thread (for attaching beads)
Please note, the scissors shown in the photograph are for decorative purposes only and are not provided with the kit - you will need to provide your own pair.