Get ready for Christmas with our festive robin cross stitch kit! We have included all of the materials you need - we especially love the bright orange threads we've picked and the sparkly silver beads, which add a Christmas-sy sparkle to the design. Whether you are making this little bird to decorate your home or give as a gift to someone special, we hope you love the robin cross stitch pattern!
This winter cross stitch kit is the perfect company for long evenings in front of the log fire.
We have included all of the materials you'll need to create your own little robin! Inside your kit, you will find:
- 2x Needles (1x John James embroidery needle, 1x beading needle)
- Full Instructions including Cross Stitch Charts (A4 size booklet)
- 14 Count White Aida Fabric
- 3” Embroidery Hoop
- Threads (DMC Stranded Cotton)
- Seed Beads (Size 11 Toho Seed Beads)
- Bobbin of Thread (for attaching beads)
Please note, the scissors shown in the photograph are for decorative purposes only and are not provided with the kit - you will need to provide your own pair.