Our peony embroidery kit is created using a selection of Appletons Crewel Wool, which helps you to create an embroidery with beautiful textures and bright colours. Enjoy stitching peonies, wild flowers and five different types of bee, which are nestled away within the design: a bumble bee, a honey bee, a carpenter bee, a mason bee and a sweat bee - can you spot them all?
This large embroidery kit teaches you seven different embroidery stitches.
We have included everything that you will need to complete the project in the kit, including a large selection of colourful shades of Appletons crewel wool.
- 2x Needles (1x John James embroidery needle, 1x beading needle)
- Full Instructions (A4 size booklet)
- Linen Fabric with Pre-Printed Outline
- Plain White Cotton Fabric (to place behind the linen fabric)
- 12” Embroidery Hoop (Elbesee Hardwood Hoop)
- Threads (Appletons Crewel Wool)
- Seed Beads (Size 11 Toho Seed Beads)
- Bobbin of Thread (for attaching beads)
Please note, the scissors shown in the photograph are for decorative purposes only and are not provided with the kit - you will need to provide your own pair.