Create your own embroidery, stitching your initial (or someone else special's) in the centre, using our monogram embroidery kit. Whether you are looking for a unique Christmas present, or want to create something pretty for your home - we hope you love our take on a Christmas wreath which will last forever. We have created the design using inspiration from all of our favourite festive greenery: mistletoe, pine branches and eucalyptus leaves.
Create something that will last forever, with our Christmas wreath embroidery kit.
To make it perfect for a creative day at home, or to give as a Christmas gift to a crafty friend, we include everything you need (apart from the scissors) to create your own Christmas wreath embroidery hoop:
- 2x Needles (1x John James embroidery needle, 1x beading needle)
- Full Instructions (A4 size booklet)
- Linen Fabric with Pre-Printed Personalised Outline
- Backer (to place behind the fabric)
- 6” Embroidery Hoop (Elbesee Hardwood Hoop)
- Threads (DMC Stranded Cotton, Appletons Crewel Wool)
- Seed Beads (Size 11 Toho Seed Beads)
- Bobbin of Thread (for attaching beads)
Please note, the scissors shown in the photograph are for decorative purposes only and are not provided with the kit - you will need to provide your own pair.