Countdown to Christmas with our embroidery advent calendar, which includes a little pattern for you to stitch onto your 12" hoop each day. You will have a little paper bag to open each day, which will include any instructions, threads or beads needed for the day's stitching.
Spend time relaxing and stitching each day with our advent calendar embroidery kit!
The kit has been designed for you to spend approximately 1 hour stitching per day - some days may take a bit less time, some a bit more - it all depends how quickly you embroider! As it's an advent calendar, we wanted to make sure there are also plenty of surprises for you along the way, so we have included lots of extra stitching bits and bobs that we hope you love using. Whether you are purchasing an advent calendar for yourself, or are giving it as a gift to someone special, we hope you enjoy hanging a beautiful festive hoop on your wall on Christmas day!
We have included all of the materials you will need to stitch the design, along with some extras gifts to add to your stitching stash. Everything arrives beautifully packaged inside a branded cardboard box, with a separate paper bag for you to open each day:
- 2x Needles (1x John James embroidery needle, 1x beading needle)
- Full Instructions (A4 size booklet)
- Linen Fabric with Pre-Printed Outline
- Cotton Backing Fabric
- 12” Embroidery Hoop (Elbesee Hardwood Hoop)
- 25x Paper Bags Including a Selection of...
- Threads (DMC Stranded Cotton & Appletons Crewel Wool)
- Seed Beads (Size 11 Toho Seed Beads)
- Bobbin of Thread (for attaching beads)
- Plenty of Extra Surprises...
You will need... some embroidery scissors!