Immerse yourself into a new craft project with our deer embroidery kit. You'll learn a range of easy modern embroidery stitches using crewel wool and stranded cotton, and will also learn how to add seed bead details to add a subtle hint of sparkle to your fabric.
Get creative with our stag embroidery kit.
We include plenty of thread, fabric and beads, alongside all of the tools required and a set of really detailed instructions, so you can be confident you have everything you'll need to complete the project. The only thing you will need to provide is your own pair of scissors! Inside the kit, you will find:
- 2x Needles (1x John James embroidery needle, 1x beading needle)
- Full Instructions (A4 size booklet)
- Linen Fabric with Pre-Stitched Outline
- Backer (placed behind the fabric)
- 8” Embroidery Hoop (Elbesee Hardwood Hoop)
- Threads (DMC Stranded Cotton, Appletons Crewel Wool)
- Seed Beads (Size 11 Toho Seed Beads)
- Bobbin of Thread (for attaching beads)
Please note, the scissors shown in the photograph are for decorative purposes only and are not provided with the kit - you will need to provide your own pair.