This little bee cross stitch kit is a great little project for beginners to get started with cross stitch. Although the design is relatively simple and easy to follow, only using three colours of thread, it looks really effective!
Learn to cross stitch with our range of kits.
Alongside your thread and fabric, you will receive all of the instructions you need, plus an embroidery hoop to use when you stitch and frame your creation when you're finished. The full list of what you will receive in your kit is below:
- 2x Needles (1x John James embroidery needle, 1x beading needle)
- Full Instructions Including Cross Stitch Charts (A4 size booklet)
- Ivory Coloured 14 Count Aida Fabric
- 4” Embroidery Hoop (Elbesee Hardwood Hoop)
- Threads (DMC Stranded Cotton)
- Seed Beads (Size 11 Toho Seed Beads)
- Bobbin of Thread (for attaching beads)
Please note, the scissors shown in the photograph are for decorative purposes only and are not provided with the kit - you will need to provide your own pair.